Senior Recruitment Consultant Business1 year ago - Jobs - London - 148 views
Recruiter Bee are currently seeking an experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant/Account Manager to an AI RecrTech startup.
Our client has an Incredible team, best in class product, grand vision, huge market, lots to do, moving fast! Agency world seems too small for your ambitions? Keen to be part of AI-driven disruption? Keen to leverage your recruitment experience to develop as a leader in B2B space? Then we want to hear from you!
- Initially fully focus on generating new business (vacancies), reaching out to clients and managing the full sales cycle from qualification through to close;
- Manage a team of Talent Advocates and Researchers who will help you to attract and screen the right candidates;
- Build your own inside sales team using the latest tools & technology and with the full support of our marketing and tech teams;
- Become the key member of our product team, helping to build the tech that helps you achieve more;
- Organise and attend industry events, become an advocate and speaker for the company, become an influencer in the early careers recruitment;
- Learn lots and grow fast.
- 3-5 years of success in Technology, Sales or Graduate recruitment working with fast-growing SMEs & startups;
- Thrive building relationships, from cold calling to networking, to introductions and community building;
- Consultative sales is your credo, interests of the clients are your top priority;
- Native of high volume recruitment and passion for hitting and exceeding tight targets;
- Aced pipeline-driven workflows, sales funnels and data-driven decision making;
- Tenacious and excellent negotiator, you always close.
- A unique opportunity to leverage your recruitment talents to transition into a tech startup and earn the real upside;
- Huge career progression and opportunity to build your own organisation;
- An amazing & fun team of world-class experts in tech, AI, psychology, and business;
- Competitive performance-based compensation, including equity.
Want to participate in the recruitment revolution and transform the industry, on the way helping millions of young people to start amazing careers? Then we want to meet you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Recruitment: 3 years
- Graduate Recruitment: 1 year
- Recruitment: 3 years