Sales Account Executive Business8 months ago - Jobs - Blackburn - 46 views
Recruiter Bee Limited are currently seeking a Sales Accounts Manager in the Blackburn area. Our client are one of the country's biggest publishing organisations. We are comprised of several divisions covering events, seminars, expos, training courses and publications.
They are passionate about helping hard working people and organisations deliver better services to the clients and customers. Our aim is to be the best in what we do whilst supporting the development of our people.
Now is an exciting time to join a rapidly expanding company and we are always interested to hear from talented individuals coming from all walks of life to join us in helping us to successfully grow.
Our client offers:
- A stimulating and challenging place to work
- An exciting fast paced environment working with professional people ready to build long-term relationships
- Support and professional development opportunities to help you reach your full potential
Main duties and responsibilities
- You will have a good understanding of selling creative solutions to our target markets.
- Possess knowledge of sales processes and structure, be able to research and source your own leads.
- Strong sales approach with demonstrable experience of cold calling.
- Be fully conversant with a range of our products and be prepared to make a large number of pitches to secure business.
- Reaching weekly average targets as set out by the Sales Manager.
- A minimum of 1 year’s proven experience in Advertising Sales with a demonstrable track record and have proven sales success and achievements.
- You should have flair and experience in researching, sourcing own leads, with high levels of creativity a confident sales negotiator and be comfortable in selling to high-level decision makers. Apart from being self-motivated, resilient with excellent persuasion skills, you must be self-driven, focused to achieve weekly targets and be able to work well within a team as well as on your own initiative.
- Ideally you should have experience of advertising sales or at least selling niche products, have high attention to detail and have worked in a pressurised, professional environment (although this is not essential).