Deskside Engineer Business8 months ago - Jobs - Manchester - 54 views
My client, a leading IT Services organisation, is looking to recruit an Deskside Engineer, to work onsite with one of the company's largest clients.
Your responsibility will be to provide hardware and software support on a 2nd Line basis. You will be working with a variety of different technologies, and stakeholders, giving you the opportunity to really develop and hone your skillset.
Due to the nature of the client that you will be onsite with, we are looking for a candidate who is eligable to be put through SC Clearance.
We are looking for a driven individual who is able to build rapport and relationships across their team as well as with their customers.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- 2nd Line engineering experience
- A good understanding of analytical troubleshooting
- A good understanding of networks and windows Operating systems
- Must be able to diagnose and repair desktops and laptops
- Desktop and laptop accreditation desirable
If you have experience within a Desk-side role, then please send me your CV in the first instance and I will then give you a call discuss.